Friday, September 18, 2009

Playing with Zbrush, and some WC concepts




More concepts to post. My scanner decided to go AWOL, so, these were scanned a little bit slipshod before class today. There's much more I'd like to show you when I next get near a scanner!
I've recently conquered one of my main issues with Zbrush thanks to various tutorials on Vimeo and youtube. Previously I had lots of odd geometry on anything I worked up (like fractal fingers) and I was only able to be really successful with a very limited number of zspheres. Fortunatley I'm over that now! So here's my first piece of Zbrush (or a shot of it, the full body exists but it is not finished) which I am using as a lighting refrence for a adobe illustrator project of the same subject. Fun!

Last but not least, I've compiled a character sheet for the main dragon character I'm using in my children's book. I'm rather pleased :)



Well that's it for now folks! I've got a more juicy update coming for you later in next week :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment