Sunday, August 30, 2009

And now for something completely different.


It should be known that I have a folder in my work directory especially for dragons, I do so very many of them. Between working for Marc Aranha of War Spider Games (who bring you Shalkith at www.shalkith.com and soon enough, the sequel Dragon Clash), the family buisness being rennaisance festivals, and a healthy exposure to D&D at a young age, I have somewhat of an affinity for that which is big, scaley, and flying.

That said, when I saw the new WoW expansion with Neltharion/Deathwing rising up from the earth to carve a bloody, burning path through Azeroth on his quest to get himself some dragon wimminz...well...that just demands tribute.

Stormwind doesnt stand a chance XP

Hopefully the piece will be done soon, I've been working on it as a warm up peice off and on since about Blizzcon ended. Just need to bring the rest of the piece up to Deathwing's level and populate the city and earth some :)

2 comments:

  1. I said it before, I'll say it again - WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks man :) I just hope I dont wreck it at the end!

    ReplyDelete